September 1, 2017
Client Experience Specialist
Fun Love Photography is currently looking to hire a Client Experience Specialist on a contract basis. The Specialist will start with a somewhat flexible 8-12 hours per week in-office* in Toronto’s east end. Over time, some balance of hours may be worked from home. Fun Love is looking for an initial 4-month commitment, starting immediately.
The work will include:
- online client management
- image management (editing and file management)
- hands-on assistance at photographic events
- hands-on product and printed materials preparation and packaging
- social media and blog/website management
- creative decision research and input
- potentially some work in sales
The ideal candidate:
- is organized and detail-oriented
- is outgoing, personable, enjoys working with people and relates well to others
- is a great communicator
- is creative and has an artistic flair
- is efficient with basic software and social media platforms and learns new ones easily(Excel, Word etc.; use of Adobe Lightroom, Photo Mechanic, Adobe Photoshop are a bonus)
Please apply with a cover letter explaining how this job is right for you and how you are right for this job. Please include you approximate physical location in the GTA, your availability during the week, your qualifications and your salary expectations. Please include some form of resume as well as a reference (name, number, email and your relationship with this person).
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Client Experience Specialist” by September 15th, 2017.
Only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
*in-office = in my home office - a small but bright and beautiful space. There are cats about and a killer espresso machine.