I’m a mom. I totally get how little extra time parents have, how we bear the enormous weight of both tiny and huge responsibilities, and how we give everything of ourselves to our families all the time, even when it means sacrificing our own needs and wants. As part of your family photography experience, I take care of you every step of the way to make sure your time is preserved, to ease the weight of your responsibilities and to make sure YOU are taken care of to.
I start with a Welcome Package that includes all the information you need to prepare, I offer optional professional wardrobe consultation, in-home hair and makeup styling and, for newborn sessions, baby calming and support with a certified post-partum doula. Learn more about these services here.
Your photo session with Fun Love Photography is an experience you'll never forget. The custom, on-location photo session is only the start, but it's a glorious, warm and fuzzy, and often energetic start. Your family will spend time with one another playing and having fun, or perhaps relaxing at home with a new bundle of joy. It's been said that a session with Fun Love provides a wonderful opportunity for families to take time out and simply focus on each other. At our photo session, you just be you and I’ll do the rest.
- Family sessions typically last 1-2 hours, newborn sessions about 3 hours
- I shoot on-location - your home, your special destination, or lots of ideas from me
A week or two after your session comes many clients' favourite part of the process: Premiere Night!
Premiere Night is your opportunity to
- view the images from your portrait session in a custom slideshow in the comfort of your own home
- see samples of the stunning wall mounts, albums and portrait boxes I can create for you
- design, one-on-one with me, the photographic art that best suits your dreams and desires; art that you will love
- walk through your home together with me to identify the best way to fill your home and your heart with images of your loved ones
- see exactly what your images will look like on your very own walls with my wall-designer software
- take advantage of "one-night-and-one-night-only" special Premiere Night pricing
- enjoy a decadent dessert of your choice from Fun Love's special menu
- Sessions typically result in about 50-100 images, a set that is way more than most other similar style photographers show and provides plenty to choose from, but can be pared down to your absolute favourites with my assistance on Premiere Night
- A deposit and signed contract are required to reserve your session time
- Creative fees are due on the day of your session
- Payments can be made by cash, cheque or credit card
- Payment plans are available for this very important investment in your family memories
Still have questions? Please don't hesitate to ask!