Hi! I’m Heather, the photographer behind Fun Love Photography. Here are some things you should know:
- It knocks my favourite fleece socks off every time I make a mom cry when she sees her photos for the first time.
- I love meeting my clients for coffee-date consultations because I love café lattes and I love my clients and I love chit-chatting. Totally win-win-win.
- It is a distinct possibility that I will show up for our photo session on my bicycle. Because I am obsessed with riding bicycles.
- I could talk all day about raising kids and snuggling babies because I'm a mom to a 7.5 and a 2.5 and momming is pretty much the most amazing (and hardest) thing in the world.
- I love travelling. I've been to 71 countries, and I have just returned from living in Copenhagen for 5 years. So if you want me to travel somewhere for your photos - chances are I'm game.
I have a big long story about how I got to where I am today - you can read it here - but for now what you really need to know:
I love photos. Taking them, looking at them, remembering the moments they were captured in… Most of all, I love to capture images that are full of fun, full of love and full of life. At our photo session, you just be you and I’ll do the rest.